Primary Care Positions Available in Southern Missouri
What you need to know
Job ID: 6790
- Seeking several BC/BE Family Medicine & Internal Medicine physicians to staff their hospital owned rural health clinics
- Employed positions in hospital owned clinics
- Outpatient only practice - utilize our established Hospitalist program for inpatient care
- Moving to EMR in the next year
- Medicare/Medicaid Reimbursements are higher for designated RHCs
- Join an additional 20+ primary care providers in our employed physician network with good specialty access (over 11 specialists in hospital owned MSG)
- All clinics have on site x-ray & lab & are within 20-40 minutes of the hospital
- Supervision of mid-levels required
- National Health Services qualified & open to J1/H1b candidates
- Situated in Southeast Missouri, midway between St. Louis, Missouri, and Memphis, Tennessee, Poplar Bluff is home to about 17,000 people and is the county seat of Butler County.
- Nestled among Ozark foothills, spring-fed streams, a national forest, a scenic lake and fertile farmlands, Poplar Bluff serves as a regional hub for education, healthcare, business and light industry; and also offers a wide range of recreational opportunities.
- In the summer, the town is home to the Black River Festival and the Butler County Fair
- Base salary with productivity incentives
- Full employee benefits
- Relocation, CME, licensure expenses, etc.
- Sign and/or Commencement Bonuses
- Possible stipend for the remainder of training
- Medical education loan repayment assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Poplar Bluff History Museum
- Margaret Harwell Art Museum
- Claudia House
- Flying F Gallery
- Poplar Bluff Public Library
What is nice to know.