Practice Psychiatry in this vibrant and energetic metropolitan area
What you need to know
Job ID: 8557
- 20 bed inpatient program for adults 55 and older
- Intensive Outpatient Program with approx. 20 participants enrolled
- Hospital employee
- Located less than 2 hours to Saint Louis, MO and 3 hours to Chicago
- Live in one of the lowest cost of living communities in the US
- 11 Colleges within 50 miles radius
- The District operates 2,000 acres of park land, an indoor sports center, regional airport, three golf courses, softball, soccer and tennis complexes, athletic fields, a community aquatics center, a zoo, an arts & recreation center.
- Sign on bonus
- Competitive salary
Top Five Things to Do
- Enjoy the year around Division III collegiate sports events of the Milliken Big Blue and catch a football game in the fall, men and women's basketball in the winter and baseball/softball in the spring.
- Catch the annual festivals throughout the year and pay special attention to the Craft Beer and Smokin BBQ festivals in the fall.
- Each season provides for vibrant recreation activities to enjoy hiking and trails of the Friends Creek and Griswold Conservation areas in the fall, the sailing and waters of Lake Decatur in the summer and the Cross Country ski trails of the Rock Springs Conversation.
- Shop the Oakwood Mall or head to the newly $14M downtown Decatur renovation that host boutique shops, restaurants and breweries.
- Enjoy weekend retreats to the great cities of Chicago and St. Louis for premier Professional sports, arts and concerts and world renown restaurants and events.
What is nice to know.