Practice Outpatient Neurology Where You Love To Vacation!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8600
- Seeking a BE/BC Neurologist to join a well-established, outpatient, hospital-employed group practice where call is the exception, not the norm!
- Opportunities for sub-specialty and sleep medicine are also available.
- This is an extremely busy, stable and collegial group practice where all inpatient Neurology needs are provided by your partners, the Neuro-Hospitalists.
- This area has the largest concentration of national parks, monuments and scenic drives of anywhere in the country
- The cost of living is below the national average and there is no state income tax
- The community offers great schools through college and is a safe place to raise a family
- This is also a community that has all of the amenities of a large city with mild weather year round
- This position offers an excellent benefits package
- Highly competitive compensation
- Production bonus incentives
- Benefits include a starting bonus
- Retention bonus
- Paid relocation and moving allowance
- CME reimbursement, paid malpractice, and much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Bear County USA
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Reptile Gardens
- Wildlife Loop
- Black Hills Central Railroad
What is nice to know.