Immediate need for a Urologist in NW PA
What you need to know
Job ID: 8986
- Immediate need for a BC/BE Urologist
- Candidate will have the opportunity to join an established, busy practice from day one, with opportunity for significant RVU potential
- OR time is 2 days a week plus occasional add-on case
- Call at 1:3 is very light. When not on call, emergencies are transferred. Rarely is the urologist needed in the hospital overnight.
- Office staff includes 2 PAs, 2 clerical plus 3 MAs
- Experienced candidates preferred, though all are welcome to apply
- MMC does not have a robot.
- Located in close proximity to Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Cleveland.
- With a rich and diverse history, the picturesque downtown district of Meadville is listed on the National Register of Historic places.
- Noted for outdoor recreation, Crawford County boasts six lakes, several state parks and woodlands that offer year-round recreation including hunting, fishing, skiing, power and sail boating.
- Dozens of local golf courses in the area take advantage the stunning hills and various landscapes. Allegheny College, a private liberal arts college, is located in Meadville and adds a significant cultural and educational facet to the community.
- With beautiful and varied residential neighborhoods, excellent public and private school systems and churches of most denominations, Meadville is truly a great place to live.
- Extremely Competitive Salary plus RVU bonuses
- $100k in Loan Repayment
- Negotiable Signing Bonus & Residency Stipend
- Paid Moving Expenses
- Health Insurance, Medical Malpractice, Disability, 403b with match
- Paid Vacation & CME time
Top Five Things to Do
- PennDOT Road Sign Sculpture Garden
- Baldwin-Reynolds House
- McGill House
- Roche Park
- Woodcock Lake Park
What is nice to know.