Physician – Rheumatology Job in Fargo, ND
What you need to know
Job ID: 7966
- Join a great team of 2 very collaborative Rheumatologists
- Primarily work Monday-Friday
- Limited call
- 15-17 per day
- Compensation with incentive based on experience, 6+ weeks’ vacation, Malpractice coverage, CME allowance, and relocation package
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.