Physician – Pulmonary Disease Job in North Dakota
What you need to know
Job ID: 8018
- Sanford's Pulmonary department has 3 full-time pulmonary physicians and 2 physician assistants
- Pulmonary Clinic operates 5 days/week
- Sanford Fargo Medical Center serves as the regional referral center in a tristate area. Sub-specialist patient catchment population of 800,000+
- Light call responsibility - 1 out of 4
- Pulmonologists provide hospital consultation service
- Pulmonary lab is in same location as clinic
- Bronchoscopy / EBUS
- Teaching service with University of North Dakota School of Medicine Internal Medicine and Traditional Year residents
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Guaranteed salary for the first two years
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Relocation allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.