Physician – Orthopaedic Surgery Job in Rapid City, SD
Orthopedic Surgery: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 5330
- The practice is located in a specialty hospital and multi-specialty clinic that includes Neurosurgery, Physiatry, Pain Management and Podiatry.
- This area has the largest concentration of national parks, monuments and scenic drives of anywhere in the country
- The cost of living is below the national average and there is no state income tax
- The community offers great schools through college and is a safe place to raise a family
- This is also a community that has all of the amenities of a large city with mild weather year round
- Very competitive compensation
- Starting bonus,
- Retention bonus
- Relocation and moving allowances
- Annual CME reimbursement, paid malpractice
- PLUS exclusive physician supplemental benefits package!
Top Five Things to Do
- Bear County USA
- Mount Rushmore National Memorial
- Reptile Gardens
- Wildlife Loop
- Black Hills Central Railroad
What is nice to know.