Physician – Ophthalmology Job in North Dakota
What you need to know
Job ID: 8916
- Currently recruiting for a BC/BE Ophthalmologist to join in Fargo, ND
- Retinal, Cornea & Occuloplasty fellowship trained preferred
- The department currently includes four ophthalmologists, six optometrists, opticians and two onsite retail optical stores.
- Level I Adult Trauma Center with large referral base serving all of North Dakota, western Minnesota and eastern Montana
- This clinic-based practice is varied, challenging and rewarding with a large base of primary care physicians and optometrists.
- Candidates must be Board certified or Board eligible and must be licensed or eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of North Dakota.
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Guaranteed salary for the first two years
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Relocation allowance and much more
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.