Physician – Oncology – Surgical Job in North Dakota
What you need to know
Job ID: 8014
- This position is 50% clinic and 50% OR
- Call is shared with the general surgery department
- Outreach is available if desired
- The Roger Maris Cancer Center is a comprehensive cancer center with 14 board certified medical oncologists who are on call 24/7 in an integrated oncology program
- Academic opportunities with the surgical residency program are available (Sanford Health is the primary teaching institution for University of North Dakota School of Medicine).
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Guaranteed salary for the first two years
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Relocation allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.