Pediatrics Need in Statesboro, Georgia – Near Beautiful, Savannah!
What you need to know
Job ID: 8384
- Seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join a private practice in the area with one other provider.
- Office Space is Available
- The hospital offers a 24-hour emergency department, a Level II neonatal center, same-day surgery and ambulatory care, a pain management center, a wound care clinic, a cardiac catheterization lab, and state-of-the-art diagnostic procedures including digital mammography, MRI, CT, PET/CT, nuclear medicine, and interventional radiology.
- This hospital is partially owned by physicians.
- Growing college town with great schools and diversified industries/payors.
- Close drive to the coast of GA and Savannah.
- Typical southern community with friendly neighborhoods and deep roots.
- Statesboro and Bulloch County operate a world class public sports facility with a long list of athletic offerings for children through adults including year round swimming and seasonal water park.
- Travel distance to both Savannah, GA and Augusta, GA are easy for shopping, dinning or recreation.
- Tybee Island, GA and Hilton Head, SC are easy day trips.
- Competitive financial package being offered (salary based on MGMA guidelines), incentive based on WRVUs.
- Vacation, CME, medical insurance, malpractice insurance, life/disability insurance, and retirement benefits.
- Relocation expenses
- Commencement/sign-on bonus
- Potential for fellowship stipend
- Potential for medical education debt assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Oliver Bridge Wma, Statesboro - It is an excellent wildlife management area where you can enjoy hunting and several other recreational activities as well. This calm and quiet abundant zone is enriched with diverse flora and fauna.
- Splash in The Boro - Splash in the Boro is a waterpark that welcomes all ages with water slides, a lazy river, a leisure pool, and more.
- The Clubhouse at Hackers - a local entertainment center which offers a variety of games including arcade, bowling, golf, laser tag, batting cages and more.
- Whitesville Community Rec Park
- Statesboro Mall Cinema Nine Movie
What is nice to know.