Pediatrics – Hospitalist Job in Sioux City, IA
What you need to know
Job ID: 8290
- Established Pediatric Hospitalist practice
- 2 full time Pediatric Hospitalists sharing 7 on – 7 off schedule
- Competitive compensation and benefits package – Including signing bonus, relocation, 401K match, CME allowance, and time off
- Pediatric Sub Specialty Support- Pediatric Radiology, Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatric Infectious Disease, Neonatology.
- General Surgery, Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Interventional Radiology, Gastroenterology and many other subspecialists available for consultation
- The Sioux City metro also received the same recognition by Site Selection Magazine in 2008.
- There are public and private elementary and high school.
- Sioux City is also the home of several four year colleges, a community college and a technical college. Nestled along the banks of the Mighty Missouri River, downtown Sioux City is Sioux land's cultural and entertainment center.
- Explore its contemporary system of modern structures, pockets of historical architecture, skyways and plazas.
- Downtown is home of financial, medical and health facilities, riverfront walking trails and the city's art and convention centers.
- Enjoy shopping with major retailers and small specialty shops catering the discriminating shopper who is selective, quality-minded and service conscious.
- Competitive two-year salary guarantee + signing bonus + relocation
- Residency stipend available
- Retention bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including generous CME fund
Top Five Things to Do
- Sioux City Public Museum
- Sioux City Art Center
- Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center
- Riverside Park
- LaunchPAD Children's Museum
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Sioux City, Iowa,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile