Pediatrics: General position with nation’s best healthcare system
What you need to know
Job ID: 9458
- Schedule is 4 days per week (3 days are 8am-4:45pm; 1 day is 10am-6:45pm)
- No nights, no weekends, no holidays, no call, no hospital service.
- Outpatient Pediatricians are responsible for working both independently and in collaboration with care teams to assess, diagnose, manage and evaluate the health care needs of infants and children
- Outpatient Pediatricians must have (or have the ability to obtain) the following required licenses and certifications: a current and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Minnesota, DEA license, board certified or board eligible in Pediatrics, and Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Need Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) upon hire, and Neonatal Resuscitation Plan (NRP) certification
- Enjoy one of the largest cities in southern MN and has earned several livability awards.
- Strong economic growth leads Minnesota and is among the top in the nation.
- The city has a contiguous population area of 96,740 and 1.6 million people live within 60 miles of this desirable community.
- Nestled in the scenic beauty of the Minnesota River Valley, with convenient access to Minneapolis-St. Paul just one hour away.
- Full Benefits
- Generous Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Minneopa State Park
- Sibley Park Zoo
- Room Escape Games (2)
- Children's Museum of Southern Minnesota
- Red Jacket Trail
What is nice to know.