Pediatrician – Northern INDIANA – 2 hour drive from Indianapolis and Chicago!
What you need to know
Job ID: 10025
- General pediatrics, inpatient consults, outpatient clinic
- Community in need of coverage = busy immediately!
- 10 days of call coverage per month, but minimal call volumes
- Outpatient clinic conveniently located within the hospital
- Located 23 miles to Fort Wayne and 90 minutes to Indianapolis
- Great community atmosphere with excellent school systems available in the county (population: city is approximately 10,000; County is around 28,000).
- Low cost of living with easy access to Fort Wayne, a small metropolitan area (population of 250,000+).
- A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Salary (MGMA guidelines) plus Incentive (WRVUs)
- Relocation Assistance
- Health and Retirement Benefits
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency Stipend
Top Five Things to Do
- Ouabache State Park
- Timber Ridge Golf Course
- Club 250
- Holte's Garage
- Wells County Histroical Museum
What is nice to know.