Pediatrician Job in Meadville, PA ** SIGNING BONUS, RELOCATION EXPENSES PAID**
What you need to know
Job ID: 8258
- Looking for a full time BC/BE Pediatrician to join a busy, private group practice.
- Sole pediatrics practice in the community. This will allow the incoming physician stability and support.
- Physician can expect a shared call schedule and on average see 15-20 patients/day.
- This position is both inpatient and outpatient.
- Located in close proximity to Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Cleveland.
- With a rich and diverse history, the picturesque downtown district of Meadville is listed on the National Register of Historic places.
- Noted for outdoor recreation, Crawford County boasts six lakes, several state parks and woodlands that offer year-round recreation including hunting, fishing, skiing, power and sail boating.
- Dozens of local golf courses in the area take advantage the stunning hills and various landscapes. Allegheny College, a private liberal arts college, is located in Meadville and adds a significant cultural and educational facet to the community.
- With beautiful and varied residential neighborhoods, excellent public and private school systems and churches of most denominations, Meadville is truly a great place to live.
- Income guarantee + partnership track after two years
- Sign-On Bonus & up to $7,500 in moving expenses
- Educational Loan repayment options – up to $100k over 5 years
Top Five Things to Do
- PennDOT Road Sign Sculpture Garden
- Baldwin-Reynolds House
- McGill House
- Roche Park
- Woodcock Lake Park
What is nice to know.