Pediatric position to join physician owned group near the Twin Cities
What you need to know
Job ID: 8332
- Seeking a BE/BC Pediatrician to join a well-established physician owned group
- Join 4 Pediatricians.
- 50 providers in a full-service network of independently operating physicians.
- Opportunity driven by population growth and expanding patient base.
- Practice complimented by a dedicated network of clinical specialties.
- Desirable suburban location
- Commutable to both Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Beautiful location; enjoy unique shops and restaurants, excellent schools, variety of housing
- Located along the pristine St. Croix River; access to numerous lakes nearby
- Numerous parks offer abundant hiking, boating, beaches, skiing
- International airport, professional sports, world class dining and shopping
- Competitive Guaranteed Salary
- Productive incentives allow for excellent potential earnings
- 3 year track to shareholder status (Invitation Only)
- Loaded benefit package
- 401K Profit sharing; Match up to 3% of salary, plus possibly another 1.5%
- HSA the group contributes $1,500 per year
- Currently, pay 100% of family health insurance
Three ways to earn money:
- RVUs beyond median (currently, 4,800 RVUs)
- Shareholder distributions (must be a shareholder)
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the community in celebration and preservation at the St. Croix Riverfest where for 6-days the family can enjoy the arts, crafts, music concerts and So. River clean-up initiatives. They call it the "ultimate River Party with a Purpose".
- Shop the multiple locations from the Historic Downtown area to Shopping on the Hill to browse unique and eclectic independently owned shop of the St. Croix River Valley to the large retailers. Some of the nicest store and shop owners you will find extend Midwest hospitality.
- Some of the area's most scenic Golf course are located in Bristol Ridge and Kilkarney Hills. River and lakes along with trees, rolling terrain and beautifully bent-grass fairways shape the Golfing experince in Hudson.
- Wear your favorite Purple Jersey's and jump in the car for a 22-mile short drive to catch a Vikings game, cheer for the Twins or root for the young and talented Minnesota Timberwolves. Afterwards head to some of the best restaurants throughout the upper Midwest.
- A 700-acre full service Glen Hills Park surrounds the beautiful 78-acre Glen Lake in the rolling hills will fill your Summers with boating, biking, hiking and more.
What is nice to know.