Pediatric position in Northwest INDIANA – Near Chicago
What you need to know
Job ID: 6905
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatrician to join its hospital-employed team (group).
- J1 Visa candidates are welcome!
- Practice consists of 4 physicians and 4 NPs
- 1:4 Call Rotation
- 80% outpatients. Physicians in group rotate rounding responsibilities. They do not have to attend deliveries or c-sections.
- One office - in La Porte, expanding to second office in Knox
- Very busy Peds practice - in community 15+ years
- Network physician-led governance council
- La Porte is only a one hour drive from the Chicago Loop and is within a one day drive of half the population in the country.
- The City of La Porte is located in La Porte County, the second largest county from a geographic standpoint in the State of Indiana.
- Downtown La Porte is the City's historic downtown and features beautiful historic architecture, shopping, services, dining and entertainment opportunities for La Porte families and visitors alike.
- Downtown La Porte, an official Indiana Main Street community, is home to many festivals, activities and entertainment.
- Exciting happenings like Fitness Friday, the Farmers Market, Saturdays in the Sun, the Sunflower Fair and the Taste of La Porte, all come together to make downtown a great place to visit, play and invest.
- Competitive compensation package including an income guarantee (based on MGMA guidelines) with bonus incentive (based on WRVUs)
- Recruitment Bonus (commencement and/or signing)
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency or Fellowship Stipend
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance with CME Days
- 401k with 50% match
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Package
Top Five Things to Do
- Garwood Orchards
- Hesston Steam Museum
- La Porte County Historical Society Museum
- Pine Lake
- 3rd Base Bar and Grill
What is nice to know.