Pediatric Ortho to Join Private Practice
Orthopedic Surgery: Pediatric
What you need to know
Job ID: 8457
- Practice has been around for over 38 years in Kansas' Largest City, providing subspecialty orthopedic care to over 1.5 million residents in 2/3rds of Kansas and parts of contiguous states.
- Group has 11 surgeons and 10 PA's in two locations in Wichita and one in Garden City.
- The practice is ready to welcome a second Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- The new physician will join existing doctor on the Ped Ortho Trauma contract for one Level one trauma center and Level 2 Peds.
- All surgeons are fellowship-trained in their subspecialty and hold clinical faculty teaching appointments in the KU Orthopaedic surgery residency program and the Pediatric and IM/Ped residencies are eager to welcome another Surgeon to their teaching staff.
- Excellent equipment including Extremity MRI
- Candidates must be Pediatric Orthopaedic fellowship trained and BE/BC in Orthopaedic Surgery (Residency-trained in the U.S.).
- Best fit for this group is an entrepreneurial surgeon hungry to build a thriving practice and eager to build a life in the heartland of the Midwest.
- The city regularly makes the popular 'top city' lists as a smaller metro area with many of the things families are seeking, combined with lower than average cost of living.
- Wichita named to CNN Money's top 10 most affordable real estate markets.
- Forbes ranks Wichita 11th best city in which to raise a family.
- The metro population is 390,000, but the city is the medical hub for 2/3s of the state of Kansas and parts of contiguous states--over 1.5 million
- Wichita is home to 70% of the U.S. general aviation industry, with corporations like Boeing, Hawker-Beechcraft and Cessna.
- This unique combination of Medical, Aviation and International Business makes Wichita home to a diverse group of internationally born/educated post-graduate degreed professionals
- Partner-track at 2 years
- Hospital will provide relocation, first year income guarantee
- Partners in this group earn in the highest decile of MGMA earnings for their sub-specialties
Top Five Things to Do
- Sedgwick County Zoo
- Botanica: The Wichita Gardens
- The Keeper of the Plains
- Old Cowtown Museum
- Kansas Sports Hall of Fame
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Wichita, Kansas,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile