Pediatric Opportunity in Western Iowa!
What you need to know
Job ID: 10114
- Newly established and growing practice
- Current providers: 2 Physicians and 1 PA
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Onsite services: Lab and Radiology
- Monday through Friday 8a-5p schedule
- No inpatient duties
- EPIC EMR
- Additional details by request from group
- Average patients/day: 18-22
- 1:4 telephonic call rotation triaged through MyNurse
- 3-5 calls/week
- Schedule consists of 15 minute acute visits and 30 minute well-child visits
- Maintain strong focus on quality of care and best patient outcomes
- The Sioux City metro also received the same recognition by Site Selection Magazine in 2008.
- There are public and private elementary and high school.
- Sioux City is also the home of several four year colleges, a community college and a technical college. Nestled along the banks of the Mighty Missouri River, downtown Sioux City is Sioux land's cultural and entertainment center.
- Explore its contemporary system of modern structures, pockets of historical architecture, skyways and plazas.
- Downtown is home of financial, medical and health facilities, riverfront walking trails and the city's art and convention centers.
- Enjoy shopping with major retailers and small specialty shops catering the discriminating shopper who is selective, quality-minded and service conscious.
- Generous PTO package
- Health and dental insurance
- Competitive relocation package
- Compensation package includes salary, RVU incentive, quality incentive, administrative and call pay, and expense allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Sioux City Public Museum
- Sioux City Art Center
- Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center
- Riverside Park
- LaunchPAD Children's Museum
What is nice to know.