Pediatric Intensivist in the Midwest
Pediatric: Critical Care Intensivist
What you need to know
Job ID: 8617
- Seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Intensivist to join our team.
- We're committed to ensuring our providers have fulfilling clinical work, competitive salary and benefits, and work-life balance.
- The ability to work independently as a Pediatric Intensivist with a flexible and accommodative Intensivist Group.
- The opportunity to interact with an outstanding Trauma Team.
- Close interaction with our cordial Hospitalist Group.
- The opportunity to do both inpatient and outpatient sedation procedures.
- The opportunity to work with well-trained Pediatric ICU and Pediatric Sedation Nurses.
- The opportunity to work with dedicated and knowledgeable Respiratory Therapists.
- We are located in a great community with low cost of living.
- Excellent schools
- Plenty of recreational adventures and unique restaurants.
- Within an hour of Kansas City and an international airport.
- Employed position offering a competitive, guaranteed base salary commensurate with experience
- Includes bonus opportunities
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision
- Defined contribution plan
- Above Average Vacation/CME
- Relocation Assistance
- Shareholder Bonus Opportunities
- Practice Support
- Leadership Opportunities
Top Five Things to Do
- Kansas State Capitol
- Topeka Zoo
- West Ridge Mall
- Combat Air Museum
- Landon Arena
What is nice to know.