Pediatric Critical Care Opening in Missouri
Pediatric: Critical Care Intensivist
What you need to know
Job ID: 8549
- A large integrated health system in Missouri seeks a BC/BE pediatric critical care physician to join an inpatient, hospital-based practice.
- 10, 24 hour shifts per month
- This long-established program serves more than 30 counties throughout Southwest Missouri and Northwest Arkansas.
- The hospital has been affiliated with the Children’s Miracle Network since 1986.
- Community of 450,000 is consistently rated as one of the Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation by Money Magazine.
- Located in the southwest portion of the state, this community offers diversity in the arts, a wide variety of outdoor activities and numerous sporting events.
- Perfect mix of cultural amenities, sports teams, established academic community and access to outdoor activities
- Low cost of living and excellent neighborhoods for families
- Excellent compensation
- Comprehensive benefits program
- Relocation allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Occurrence-based professional liability insurance – no tail required
Top Five Things to Do
- Nathanael Greene/Close Memorial Park
- Springfield Cardinals
- Fantastic Caverns
- Johnny Morris' Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium
- Springfield Conservation Nature Center
What is nice to know.
Closest International Airports:
Closest Major City:
Closest Domestic Airport:
Cost of Living:
Colleges and Universities:
Arts & Culture:
Sports for the Spectator:
Sports for the Participant:
Top Five things to do:
City : Springfield, Missouri,
MSA Population :Community Profile
Certified RecruiterView Recruiter Profile