Pathology opportunity at an Independent Community Hospital
What you need to know
Job ID: 8584
- An immediate opening for a full-time BC Anatomic and Clinical Pathologist.
- The ideal candidate should be competent in the diagnosis and management of a broad range of cases in general surgical pathology, cytology, clinical pathology.
- Histology center is state of the art with experienced support staff. Pathologist will be employed by Medical Center and will be the sole community provider.
- Experience is a plus.
- Located in close proximity to Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Cleveland.
- With a rich and diverse history, the picturesque downtown district of Meadville is listed on the National Register of Historic places.
- Noted for outdoor recreation, Crawford County boasts six lakes, several state parks and woodlands that offer year-round recreation including hunting, fishing, skiing, power and sail boating.
- Dozens of local golf courses in the area take advantage the stunning hills and various landscapes. Allegheny College, a private liberal arts college, is located in Meadville and adds a significant cultural and educational facet to the community.
- With beautiful and varied residential neighborhoods, excellent public and private school systems and churches of most denominations, Meadville is truly a great place to live.
- Generous base salary with RVU incentives
- Signing bonus and negotiable residency stipend
- $100k in loan repayment
- Paid moving expenses
- Excellent health benefits, paid medical malpractice, 403b with match, disability, etc.
Top Five Things to Do
- PennDOT Road Sign Sculpture Garden
- Baldwin-Reynolds House
- McGill House
- Roche Park
- Woodcock Lake Park
What is nice to know.