Pathology Opening with Growing Practice in North Dakota
What you need to know
Job ID: 8441
- Seeking a full time Hematopathologist with strong surgical pathology skills for a growing practice in Fargo, ND.
- Broad surgical pathology competence
- Hematopathology fellowship trained, position requires flow cytometric analysis interpretation
- Strong overall clinical pathology skills preferred
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- BC/BE in Anatomic Pathology/Clinical Pathology, BC/BE in Hematopathology
- Fargo is rated the number one place to work in the U.S. for people under age 25. Founded in 1871, Fargo is a cultural, retail, health care, educational, and industrial center.
- We are home to a vibrant economy, unique attractions and numerous dining establishments of every kind and flavor.
- You can enjoy cultural diversity and low cost of living. Fargo-Moorhead has consistently had one of the lowest unemployment rates in the United States.
- A historic and revitalized downtown area offers unique restaurants, coffee shops, art galleries, shopping and a lively nightlife. Plus a wide-variety of recreation and sporting activities are just a few reasons you will want to call Fargo home.
- Competitive salary that is guaranteed for two years, along with a generous starting incentive.
- We offer full benefits and much more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Fargo-Moorhead Visitors Center,
- Red River Zoo,
- Newman Outdoor Field,
- Fargo Air Museum
What is nice to know.