Pathologist Opportunity in beautiful Columbus, NE
What you need to know
Job ID: 8637
- Private Practice– Established physician-owned pathology group in Nebraska
- Opportunity would cover Northeast Region of Nebraska (Columbus & Norfolk, NE)
- Fellowship training or experience in cytopathology and GI Pathology a plus
- Partnership track
- Very manageable workload/call responsibilities
- This community of 22,000 and is one of the state’s most progressive and dynamic communities.
- It offers a fair tax structure, strong educational systems, excellent childcare, several golf courses, a variety of rich cultural events and exciting recreational opportunities.
- The community is blessed with clean air, safe neighborhoods, no traffic jams and plenty of sunshine. Columbus is only 80 miles from Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, so the benefits of big city entertainment, major airports and a key Big Ten conference university (University of Nebraska-Lincoln) are just a short drive away.
- Competitive salary
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Pawnee Plunge Water Park
- Andrew Jackson Higgins National Memorial
- Platte County Historical Society
- Glur Park
- Columbus Family YMCA
What is nice to know.