Palliative Care in Duluth, MN
Hospice & Palliative Medicine
What you need to know
Job ID: 8301
- Full-time, Mon-Fri – no nights or weekends
- No call immediately but will be enacted in the future with opportunity to help build and influence call schedule
- Opportunity to participate in the development of outpatient and community palliative care program development
- Leadership role in outpatient setting. We envision our program to serve oncology and then other specialties over time.
- Opportunity exists to practice inpatient as well as outpatient palliative care medicine, if desired.
- Beautiful city with cultural amenities and international airport
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Minnesota's North Shore Scenic Drive
- Aerial Lift Bridge
- Enger Park and Tower
- Canal Park
What is nice to know.