Outstanding Psychiatry Opportunity Near Salt Lake City, Utah
What you need to know
Job ID: 7139
- Join our existing team of two full time Psychiatrists, four fractional time Psychiatrists and one midlevel provider in an excellent behavioral medicine program.
- Our 21 bed unit incorporates both Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry and features 13 beds in the Adult unit and 8 beds in the Geriatric unit.
- The program is supported by a robust, experienced support staff including nursing, social work, recreational therapists and more.
- Inpatient only work or a combination of inpatient/outpatient work
- 15 miles to beautiful Salt Lake City, UT
- Beautiful mountains and lakes with 255 days of sunshine within minutes of the city
- Greatest Snow on Earth at over 14 world-class ski resorts along the Wasatch Front
- Boating, camping, hiking, fishing, hunting, river rafting and more!
- Day drive to Las Vegas, Denver, Yellowstone National Park, Jackson Hole and the Grand Canyon
- Culturally diverse population in Salt Lake City (and the surrounding valleys)
- Utah ranked No. 1 Best State for business by Forbes five of the last six years
- Low crime rate, 8 lowest nationally as compiled by the World Atlas
- Competitive base salary plus wRVU production bonus
- Paid call, shared with six providers
- Relocation allowance
- CME days/funds
- Sign On Bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- South Davis Recreation Center
- Bountiful Ridge Golf Club
- Lost and Found Antiques
- Bountiful Bowl
- Sego Lily Spa
What is nice to know.