Outstanding Psychiatry-General opportunity with exceptional compensation located in the heart of Peoria, IL
What you need to know
Job ID: 5926
- Seeking a BE/BC General Psychiatrist to join this established practice in Peoria, IL
- Join team of 5 Physicians and 3 LCPC
- Inpatient/Outpatient responsibilities
- Inpatient ages 4 to 17 with a 23 bed locked unit
- Outpatient clinics located on hospital campus and medical office building adjacent to hospital
- Emergency Department has dedicated rooms for psychiatric patients
- Service area of 350,000
- Diverse community setting with university, airport and much more
- Amenities at your fingertips for schooling, shopping, dining, class A Baseball, Symphony and Opera
- Access to Chicago and St. Louis
- Generous Starting Salary
- Sign on bonus
- Loaded benefit package
- Relocation Package
- Abudant vacation
- CME, Stipend
- Mal Practice
- And Much More!
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.