Outstanding opportunity for a BC/BE Rheumatologist
What you need to know
Job ID: 5326
- Outstanding opportunity for a BC/BE Rheumatologist as our current Rheumatologist's schedule is full. We need an additional Rheumatologist for the support of our growing primary care base and physician group.
- The group offers a Hospitalist/Intensivist program to allow management of inpatient stays.
- This allows our Rheumatologist to focus on office practice, procedures and consults.
- The Rheumatology practice will support our 90+ physician, 24 APN group which consists of over 45 primary care providers.
- Great location with access to University/Colleges
- Upon arriving in Jefferson City, visitors are captivated by the majestic Missouri River and tree lined bluffs.
- Jefferson Citys beauty shines not only through its natural landscape, but also through the many historic buildings and special landmarks.
- Aside from the many museums to explore, fine cuisine, quaint boutiques and beautiful parks are just waiting to be discovered.
- Jefferson City was chosen as Americas Most Beautiful Small Town!
- Three year contract with salary guarantee for a minimum of two years with option to convert to production model.
- Contract includes Quality Bonus Component as well.
- Paid time off (vacation and CME): four weeks; after five years, five weeks.
- $2,500 yearly CME allowance.
- Paid Missouri licensure, medical staff, BNDD, DEA and board (re)certification fees/dues.
- Paid basic life insurance.
- Paid long term disability benefit.
- Paid medical malpractice insurance and tail coverage upon departure.
Top Five Things to Do
- Missouri State Penitentiary
- Missouri State Capitol
- Runge Conservation Nature Cente
- Governor's Mansion
- Lewis and Clark Monument Trailhead
What is nice to know.