Outpatient-Only Pulmonary Practice Opportunity in Mid-Missouri
What you need to know
Job ID: 8210
- On/7Off Schedule - 7am – 7pm
- Onsite Clinic Open Monday through Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- 75% Inpatient / 25% Outpatient
- eICU Runs at Night with Onsite Hospitalist Team
- Ability to Support Multiple Types of Practice
- Pulmonary/Critical Care
- Critical Care
- Jefferson City is the state capitol and offers excellent schools, ample housing options and a very stable economy as the home of the state's capital.
- It is a wonderful place to raise a family.
- Jefferson City offers a safe and friendly community with a diverse employer base, low cost of living, and brief commute times.
- Jefferson City was recently named the "Most Beautiful Small Town in America" by Rand McNally.
- It is located within 30 minutes of Columbia, Missouri and 2 hours of St. Louis and Kansas City.
- Excellent, guaranteed base compensation
- Plus achievable bonuses
- Stipend for NP collaboration
- Signing bonus and relocation package
- Student loan repayment options
- Comprehensive benefits, including retirement plans, generous PTO (34 days), CME, and occurrence malpractice coverage
Top Five Things to Do
- Missouri State Capitol
- Capitol Mall
- Missouri Governor's Mansion
- Cathedral of Saint Joseph
- Jefferson City National Cemetery
What is nice to know.