Out-patient Family Medicine Opportunity
What you need to know
Job ID: 5247
- Opportunity for Family Medicine Physicians who can align themselves with our mission to provide the highest quality, patient centered, cost effective, health-care to the community we serve.
- Group is ever-expanding to meet the changing healthcare needs of our growing community.
- Over 170 providers are housed at ten different locations within the Eugene/Springfield area.
- Eugene is the largest metropolitan base in the south Willamette Valley, easily accessible by Interstate 5 and served by the state's second largest airport.
- Affectionately known as the Emerald City, this college town is nestled in the Willamette Valley and boasts great primary and secondary education, safe and friendly neighborhoods and the ability to bike and walk most everywhere.
- It's also a three-time feature on the list of the 100 Best Places to Live (2014, 2015, & 2016).
- Outdoor enthusiast cycle, run, raft and hike across the varied terrain year-round.
- Seasonally the scenic byways are snapshots of fall foliage, dramatic snow covered vistas or wildflower meadows.
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent health coverage
- Retirement plan options
- CME funding
- Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Student loan reimbursement
Top Five Things to Do
- Cascades Raptor Center
- University of Oregon Museum of Natural and Cultural History
- Jordan Schnitzer Museum of Art
- Eugene Science Center
- Alton Baker Park
What is nice to know.