Otolaryngologist Needed Near Nashville, Tennessee
What you need to know
Job ID: 8411
- Seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Otolaryngologist.
- Employed/Hospital-Based Position
- Office Space is available
- Proposed Start Date: 2020
- Clarksville is experiencing tremendous growth!
- The cost of living is lower than the US average with a low unemployment rate.
- The city is 20 minutes from Fort Campbell and is the home of Austin Peay State University.
- Located off the Cumberland River, this city offers boating, fishing, etc. and its a welcoming, family-friendly town.
- 17th fastest growing city in the nation
- Youngest city in Tennessee, attractive, vibrant community
- 20 Universities and Colleges within an hour drive
- Access to downtown Nashville only 40 mins. away
- $140 million in new schools over past 10 years
- Numerous golf courses and parks
- Keep more of what you earn - Tennessee has no state income tax!
- RVU based bonus
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- Relocation assistance
- Reimbursement for Licensure, Dues and/or Subscriptions
- 401 K, Profit sharing, PTO, and CME allowance
Top Five Things to Do
- Customs House Museum and Cultural Center
- Fort Defiance Civil War Park & Interpretive Center
- Don F. Pratt Memorial Museum
- Dunbar Cave State Park
- Liberty Park
What is nice to know.