Orthopedic Surgery Trauma Surgery position – Starting Salary $850,000
Orthopedic Surgery: General, Orthopedic Surgery: Trauma
What you need to know
Job ID: 8688
Seeking two BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeons with OR without a Trauma Surgery Fellowship and being part of the organization and community.
Take call every other week.
- When on call, work in hospital and cover Trauma cases (Emergency Medicine).
- When not on call, provider follow up visits and elective surgeries with flexible schedule.
- Mostly general orthopedic cases with a few true trauma cases.
- Enjoy a community with a diverse educational system, including Public/private schools, technical, community college and four year private university.
- Gorgeous riverfront to historic neighborhoods, plenty of restaurants, and abundant shopping
Starting salary of $850,000
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Loan Repayment (amount and # years): $150,000 Educational Debt Forgiviness Loan (If applicable), forgiven over five years at 20% per year. 100% forgiven after 5 years of full-time employment.
- Relocation Assistance Amount: $15,000
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance, STD, LTD
- Retirement (403B)
- CME (days and stipend): $5,000 per fiscal year
- PTO: 6 weeks per year
- Malpractice with Tail
Top Five Things to Do
- All Wars Museum
- Villa Kathrine
- Quincy Museum
- John Wood Mansion
- 9/11 Memorial
What is nice to know.