Orthopedic Surgery: Sports Medicine Opening in Rochester, MN
Orthopedic Surgery: Sports
What you need to know
Job ID: 9788
- Seeking a fellowship trained Sports Medicine surgeon to join our Sports Medicine practice.
- This position includes responsibilities in both Rochester and Minneapolis, MN
- The current highly skilled Orthopedic Surgery colleagues provide advanced care in complex hip, knee, shoulder, and elbow sports injuries
- Non-operative Sports Medicine colleagues provide state-of-the art care, including regenerative medicine interventions, and has world renowned experts in the areas of musculoskeletal ultrasound.
- Opportunities for teaching are present both in Rochester and Minneapolis with 1:1 instruction to both fellows and residents Protected time for research and education can be earned as the clinical practice matures, while the primary focus is establishing a differentiated, destination surgical practice
- Professional sports team coverage is expected.
- Located in the heart of downtown Rochester, Minnesota, a vibrant, friendly city that provides a highly livable environment.
- The city is consistently ranked among the best places to live in the United States because of its affordable cost of living, healthy lifestyle, excellent school systems and exceptionally high quality of life.
- The city of Rochester lies alongside the south fork of the Zumbro River and encompasses approximately 54 square mile area.
- Nestled in a valley, Rochester's skyline has tall buildings at the city's center with farm fields in the foreground.
- It has more than 3500 acres of park land and more than 85 miles of paved trails to explore.
- Generous Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- Full Benefits
Top Five Things to Do
- Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial
- Quarry Hill Nature Center
- The Plummer Building - Mayo Clinic Historical Suite
- Mayowood Mansion
- Plummer House
What is nice to know.