Orthopedic Surgery opportunity located between Chicago and Milwaukee
Orthopedic Surgery: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 5871
- Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to Join a Growing and Progressive Integrated Healthcare Delivery System
- Opportunity is due to expanding orthopaedic department.
- This multi-specialty clinic adjacent to the hospital.
- Call coverage is 1 in 4.
- Well established orthopaedic practice
- Work collaboratively with an outstanding team of surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses and surgical technicians
- Recipient of the Guardian of Excellence Award for its stellar performance in clinical quality and ranking amongst the 5% of hospitals Nationwide
- Just over an hour from Metropolitan living of Milwaukee, Chicago and easy access into Madison
- Take advantage of higher compensation and lower cost of living
- Wisconsin is consistently rated as one of the country's best places to live and raise a family
- Three Multi-billion companies headquartered in community
- Excellent School systems
- Outdoor recreation, special event facilities, biking and hiking paths utilized on a year round basis
- Opportunity for higher education with Universities and Colleges
- Generous Guaranteed Salary
- High Income Potential
- Comprehensive benefit package, including: dental, vision, life, disability, malpractice, 403b retirement with corporate contribution and match, vacation/CME time and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Join the town in late February for the 13th annual International Film Festival that the New York Times calling BIFF, a festival with a unique goal of returning the spirit of film festivals golden era".
- The three-day Winterfest brings an Open skate, along with Free Skates at Edwards Ice Arena, Free Snowshoeing at Big Hill Park and wraps up with a Sleigh Ride up and around Big Hill Park.
- Enjoy a 46-year tradition of the Folks and Blues Festival as summer comes to a close.
- Jump in the car for a short drive to catch a Milwaukee Brewers game, enjoy the sports, arts and entertainment in the magic of Chicago or paint your face red and white to cheer the Badgers to championships on Saturday.
- Enjoy the Nature preserves of the Confluence with 34.4 acre park and learning center that combines hands-on learning and ecology, science with recreational hiking, biking, boating.
What is nice to know.