Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity in Beautiful – Tucson, Arizona
Orthopedic Surgery: General, Orthopedic Surgery: Shoulder
What you need to know
Job ID: 6050
- Seeking a BE/BC Orthopedic Surgery for this growing Multispecialty group
- Physicians can expect to enter a practice with high patient demand and a loyal patient base, in an expanding suburban market.
- The culture is one that values open communication and feedback from its physicians.
- Preferred candidate will have three (3) to six (6) years' experience with an Upper Extremity Fellowship.
- Also, will review new graduates.
- Call Coverage in the office is 2:1.
- All equipment and 24/7 anesthesia is available.
- Tucson, AZ- Voted "One of Americas Most Innovative Cities by Forbes Magazine.
- Home to approximately one million residents. Tucson is the second largest city in the state and is growing at a very attractive rate.
- Tucson's warm, sunny climate offers the outdoor sports enthusiast weather that rarely disrupts planned activities.
- The city of Tucson maintains 125 parks with jogging tracks, bike paths, and riding trails, 26 swimming pools, 5 municipal golf courses and 3 tennis centers. Swimming, boating, and fishing can be enjoyed in public and private pools and lakes.
- More than 4,500 participants run or walk in the Tucson Marathon, half marathon or 5k each December. Surrounding mountain ranges offer a variety of recreational opportunities.
- Tucson is the "arts mecca" of the American Southwest, offering a wealth of cultural activities: theater, opera, ballet, and symphony, as well as galleries and museums.
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Potential medical education debt assistance
- Potential commencement bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Saguaro National Park
- Tohono Chul Park
- White Stallion Ranch
- St. Philips Farmers Market
What is nice to know.