Orthopedic Surgery Opportunity – Beautiful Foothills of the Great Smoky Mountains – Knoxville, TN
Orthopedic Surgery: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 9768
- Seeks BC/BE Orthopedic Surgeon to join a well-respected, established and busy practice.
- Special Requirement: Sports Medicine & Robotics
- Recruiting Surgeon to Join Ortho Practice
- Total Joint/Adult Reconstruction and extensive training in Hip Arthroscopy as well as Hip Replacement
- Mix of Inpatient/Outpatient
- Employed Position
- Experienced Advanced Practitioners Supports our Surgeons
- Strong Physical Therapist Department within the Clinic
- Knoxville, TN is in the beautiful foothills of Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Home to the main campus of the University of Tennessee, featuring Division I sports and strong academic programs.
- Knoxville, with a metropolitan population of about 600,000, offers extensive water sports and hiking.
- A wonderful symphony orchestra and art museum provide great additions to what Knoxville has to offer.
- Competitive Salary based on the MGMA guidelines
- Incentive Bonus based on WRUVs
- Commencement/Signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Relocation Expenses
- CME, Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
- Vacation, Health, Dental, Vision benefits
- Mid-Level Supervision Compensation
Top Five Things to Do
- A visit to the Historic Market Place is one of the cool things to do in Knoxville. The marketplace has a great vibe with cafes, restaurants and good music to enjoy and to have fun with the family.
- Access to the Knoxville Riverfront. Enjoy a peaceful walk with the family along the Riverfront with views of the Neyland Stadium. This waterfront park has an opportunity to learn about the city with its historical stone markers, a marina nearby and restaurants.
- Enjoy the zoo at Knoxville. This zoo is located just east of downtown Knoxville with about 800 animals. Explore the different experiences such as the kids run kick-off, annual passes, and discount days.
- For a great place to explore nature visit Ijams Nature Center. This place has 10-miles of trails, rock formations, lakes and stunning views with a sanctuary just 3 miles away from the city.
- Explore the worlds fair park at Knoxville, TN. This park has many attractions. The attractions included are: the Candy Factory, a conglomeration of Victorian homes hosting arts and crafts shops, the Fort Kid -which is a large playground, the Knoxville Museum of Art, and the 26-story Sunsphere. Enjoy the views of the city and the amphitheater below.
What is nice to know.