Orthopedic Surgery: Adult Reconstruction Position in Beautiful SW Wisconsin
Orthopedic Surgery: Joints/Adult Reconstruction
What you need to know
Job ID: 9437
- Recruiting for an Orthopedic Total Joints Surgeon
- This ABOS certified or eligible surgeon will join a growing department and family oriented community
- Our premier, physician led, medical facility awaits the surgeon who seeks a busy elective practice with limited generalist responsibility
- Fellowship training is required in Adult Reconstruction and a heavy interest in hips and knees is required
- Participation in a general call schedule is required and currently is 1:10
- Level 2 facility with 2 fellow trained orthopedic trauma specialists on staff
- Volumes for this role indicate an opportunity to be nearly and exclusive adult reconstruction elective practice.
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro ara of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, children's museum and a civic center.
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits including possible debt relief
- Relocation Assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.