Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunity in beautiful Columbus, NE
Orthopedic Surgery: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 8341
- Hospital Employed
- Group of four physicians
- Financially Sound Hospital System with tenured staff
- State-of-the Art Facility
- No Visa Candidates
- FT/Perm Placement - would like to become a long-term member of medical and Columbus community
- Would prefer candidate with Midwest ties
- Live in Columbus, NE
- Current Orthopedic Clinic: 5 surgeons (1 specialized in Sports Medicine), 1 podiatrist and 2 PA’s in clinic – doing succession planning for two surgeons in clinic.
- Hospital currently in $35M renovation project to include: *OR/SDS/OB/Diagnostic Imaging
*will have 5 operating rooms, one will be a hybrid room
*recently introduced the Mako Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery
- System for total knee, total hip and partial knee replacement
- This community of 22,000 and is one of the state’s most progressive and dynamic communities.
- It offers a fair tax structure, strong educational systems, excellent childcare, several golf courses, a variety of rich cultural events and exciting recreational opportunities.
- The community is blessed with clean air, safe neighborhoods, no traffic jams and plenty of sunshine. Columbus is only 80 miles from Omaha and Lincoln, Nebraska, so the benefits of big city entertainment, major airports and a key Big Ten conference university (University of Nebraska-Lincoln) are just a short drive away.
- Competitive salary
- Signing bonus
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Pawnee Plunge Water Park
- Andrew Jackson Higgins National Memorial
- Platte County Historical Society
- Glur Park
- Columbus Family YMCA
What is nice to know.