Orthopedic Spine Surgery Opportunity in Mount Vernon, WA
Orthopedic Surgery: Spine
What you need to know
Job ID: 8682
- Looking for an experienced Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to help rebuild a Spine program.
- Candidates with experience in building a new program are preferred.
- This position will be imbedded within our growing hospital employed Orthopedic Surgery department.
- Outreach to a satellite clinic will be required.
- This is an employed position with a large built in referral base.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- 2-4 years of experience is required.
- Mount Vernon, Washington, has been called the Best Small City in America.
- Located on Puget Sound in northwest Washington, halfway between Seattle and Vancouver, Mount Vernon is home to the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival and rare trumpeter swans that winter just outside the city limits.
- Mount Vernon offers excellent schools, medical care, and shopping opportunities, including the Farmers Market.
- The local community college, Skagit Valley College, is an award-winning school that serves three counties.
- There are also many opportunities for outdoor activities such as local lakes for fishing, swimming and boating, and a very complex system of walking and bicycle trails.
- Competitive guaranteed starting salary with potential productivity bonus. After guarantee period, transition to a wRVU production.
- Benefit packages include medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Top Five Things to Do
- Little Mountain Park
- Jungle Playland
- Lincoln Theatre
- Children's Museum of Skagit County
- Riverbelle Dinner Theatre
What is nice to know.