Orthopaedic Surgery – Spine Physician in Coastal NC
Orthopedic Surgery: Spine
What you need to know
Job ID: 10159
- Area's largest multi-specialty private practice, is seeking an Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon to join a well-established boutique Orthopaedic ream which includes 3 physicians and two advanced practitioners providing care in four of our local state-of-the art clinics.
- Qualified candidates will be BC/BE with fellowship training in spine
- Inpatient/Outpatient Care with Balanced work-load
- Large collaborative network of providers-including Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, OB/GYN,
- Hospitalist call support and inpatient management
- On-site state-of-the-art infusion center
- Flexible work schedule to include 4 or 5 days per week
- Onsite lab and advanced diagnostics
- Service area population of 600,000 plus
- Live and work on the coast of North Carolinas' southern outer banks.
- Located near the coast of North Carolina, physicians have many wonderful options for living on the water.
- Enjoy year round boating, golf, tennis, biking, surfing, paddle boarding, hunting and fishing.
- Easy proximity to Historic Wilmington and New Bern.
- Strong compensation package with generous base salary and unlimited compensation potential all while maintaining an excellent work/life balance
- Generous benefits package including-401k with profit sharing, health and dental insurance, malpractice and so much more
- Office based NextGen EMR, Hospital-Epic EMR
- Collegial team of 220 + providers representing primary care and 23 different specialties with 19 locations around the community. All working together to provide better health for our community.
Top Five Things to Do
- Noni Bacca Winery
- Battleship NORTH CAROLINA
- Thalian Hall Center for the Performing Arts
- Airlie Gardens
- Bellamy Mansion
What is nice to know.