Orthopaedic Surgery Position – Southwest Florida
Orthopedic Surgery: General
What you need to know
Job ID: 8152
- Recruiting an Orthopaedic Surgeon to join the well established practice with 40 years in the community.
- Scope of services practice provides: total and partial joint replacement (including robotic-assisted), arthroscopy, surgery of the spine and sports medicine.
- New Grads welcome to apply.
- Income Guarantee Position
- Anticipated call ratio 1:8
- Port Charlotte is a small community nestled along Florida's Southwest Gulf Coast, between Sarasota and Naples, about 100 miles south of Tampa.
- The area features numerous upland and aquatic preserves, marine estuaries and a unique network of barrier islands and mangrove forests.
- Port Charlotte offers miles of beaches, more than 70 parks, 16 golf courses as well as great dining, music and theater.
- Competitive base salary
- Commencement bonus
- Assistance with medical education debt
- CME expenses
- Relocation assistance
Top Five Things to Do
- Ollie's Pond Park
- Port Charlotte Beach Park
- Bayshore Live Oak Park
- Sun Flea Market
- Cultural Center of Charlotte County
What is nice to know.