Orthopaedic Surgery – Adult Reconstructive Surgery Opening 62 Miles to Cincinnati
Orthopedic Surgery: Joints/Adult Reconstruction
What you need to know
Job ID: 7272
- We are assisting a thriving, private practice with the recruitment of a fellowship trained, adult reconstructive orthopedic surgeon.
- Training in anterior joints is preferred but not required.
- The practice consists of 13 physicians and 6 physician assistants offering a comprehensive range of orthopedic and sports medicine/family practice services
- Residents of Miami County appreciate the friendliness, security, diverse activities and civic involvement of a smaller community while taking advantage of additional cultural and professional sporting events in nearby Cincinnati, Columbus, and Dayton.
- Cincinnati and Columbus are within an hours drive and Dayton is only a 20 minute drive.
- Abounding in historic attractions, Miami County is site for several museums, numerous parks and golf courses, an indoor ice arena, cultural centers, two country clubs, and a wildlife preserve.
- The housing market is excellent providing a fine array of living options including new subdivisions, established neighborhoods, and historic neighborhoods.
- There are many educational options in Miami County including excellent public schools, parochial schools, a Montessori School (ages 3-12), and a Christian school (preschool through high school).
- Sixteen colleges and universities are also located nearby, including Wright State University School of Medicine in Dayton, where many Upper Valley Medical Center physicians hold faculty appointments.
- Competitive base salary
- Production bonus
- Signing bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- Fulton Farms
- Brukner Nature Center
- Waco Air Museum
- Troy Main Street
- Idle-Hour Ranch
What is nice to know.