Oregon Coast Hospitalist opening in Eugene/Springfield
What you need to know
Job ID: 8517
- Seeking a BE/BC Hospitalist Physician to provide full-time services.
- Schedule would be 7-on/7-off
- Avg. patient load of 15-18
- Open ICU
- Supportive Administration
- ACLS Certification
- Ability to place Central Lines preferred, not required
- Experience preferred but not required
- Springfield is a family-friendly community where a healthy economy and numerous historical aspects of Oregon’s past have blended into a vibrant place to call home.
- Springfield is adjacent to I-5 and nestled between two rivers.
- The McKenzie River is world-famous for fly fishing and summer steelhead.
- The Willamette River also boasts excellent fishing and is popular for whitewater rafting.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Incentive/Productivity Compensation
- Annual CME allowance
- Relocation Assistance
- Commencement Bonus
- Total Medical Education Debt Assistance potential
- Full Employee Benefits and more!
Top Five Things to Do
- Hendricks Park
- Dorris Ranch
- Mount Pisgah Arboretum
- Museum of Natural and Cultural History
- Camp Putt Adventure Golf Park
What is nice to know.