Opportunity to be a Breast Surgeon for a large multispecialty group in eastern Oklahoma
What you need to know
Job ID: 9844
- Seeking a fellowship trained breast surgeon in Tulsa, Oklahoma to join an established group that includes a general surgeon that specializes in breast surgery and a nurse practitioner
- With the support of multiple oncologists and primary care providers, referrals are bountiful
- This would be an opportunity to quickly build a practice with a reputable organization that offers a supportive, collegial work environment
- Tulsa is a place where large, headquartered companies like QuikTrip, BOK Financial Corporation and ONEOK coexist with a thriving and ambitious local scene that defines cultural life in Tulsa by way of an engaging arts community, a culinary utopia and a seemingly endless amount of unique boutiques.
- Aside from being a place of opportunity, Tulsa boasts an impressive amount of art deco architecture that goes toe to toe with the largest cities, a half billion-dollar park ranked best in the U.S. that beckons to be explored by all, a rich history of music that inspired a genre named after the city and so much more. There’s just no place quite like T-Town.
- Compensation and benefits are competitive
- Malpractice insurance
- Commencement bonus
- CME allowance
- Standard health and dental plans
- Rich retirement savings plan.
Top Five Things to Do
- Gathering Place
- Philbrook Museum of Art
- Gilcrease Museum
- The Cave House
- BOK Center
What is nice to know.