Ophthalmology Opportunity with amazing compensation package in NW PA
What you need to know
Job ID: 10399
- Ophthalmologist in Northwest PA seeks a Board Eligible/Board Certified OPHTHALMOLOGIST to take over his private practice when he retires in the next year
- Practice and Patients will be handed over to new physician. There will be no buy-out.
- Practice has huge potential for growth!
- Current ophthalmologist sees, on average, 30 patients a day and does around 12 cataract and 10 laser & minor procedures a week
- Payor mix averages 80% Medicare, 15% Commercial Insurance and 5% Medicaid
- Located in close proximity to Pittsburgh, Buffalo and Cleveland.
- With a rich and diverse history, the picturesque downtown district of Meadville is listed on the National Register of Historic places.
- Noted for outdoor recreation, Crawford County boasts six lakes, several state parks and woodlands that offer year-round recreation including hunting, fishing, skiing, power and sail boating.
- Dozens of local golf courses in the area take advantage the stunning hills and various landscapes. Allegheny College, a private liberal arts college, is located in Meadville and adds a significant cultural and educational facet to the community.
- With beautiful and varied residential neighborhoods, excellent public and private school systems and churches of most denominations, Meadville is truly a great place to live.
- Physician can expect to make around $400k.
- Negotiable Income Guarantee & Signing Bonus
- $100k in Student Loan Reimbursement
- $7,500 in Moving Expenses
Top Five Things to Do
- PennDOT Road Sign Sculpture Garden
- Baldwin-Reynolds House
- McGill House
- Roche Park
- Woodcock Lake Park
What is nice to know.