Ophthalmology opportunity to work with the nation’s best hospital with leading compensation
What you need to know
Job ID: 10622
- 4 1/2 day work week
- Clinic hours are 8am-5pm; Surgical block hours are 7:30am-3:30pm
- Clinical volume of approximately 25-30 patients per day
- Surgical blocks of approximately 10-15 cases per week
- Call rotation of 1:6
- LaCrosse, WI, is a city of 52,000 with a metro area of 120,000 in the Upper Mississippi River Valley, located between Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN, and Madison, WI.
- The area offers unlimited, four-season recreational opportunities (biking, golf, hiking the bluffs and cross-country/downhill skiing).
- We have a great family environment
- with safe and high-quality schools, including two universities and a technical college. There are sport events, a local symphony orchestra, theaters, childrens museum and a civic center.
- Offers a highly competitive compensation package
- Exceptional benefits
- Company has been recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work for.”
Top Five Things to Do
- Grandad Bluff
- Visit Riverside Park
- Shrine of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Segway Tours
- Dahl Auto Museum
What is nice to know.