Oncoplastic Breast Surgeon Needed Near Jackson, MS (Flowood, MS)
What you need to know
Job ID: 10210
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Breast Surgeon to join an established hospital-based practice in Flowood, MS with one other Breast Surgeon who is open to mentoring.
- Hospital Employed
- Oncoplasty Preferred
- 2 Surgery Days or More when Volume is Appropriate
- No Unassigned ER Call
- Office Space Available
- Breast Fellowship Preferred
Flowood is a suburb of Jackson, Mississippi, with a population of 4,500, located in Rankin County. Both Rankin County and Flowood have seen tremendous growth over the last 10 years, adding neighborhoods and major shopping centers. With its strong school system, excellent recreational facilities, beautiful parks and year-round events and festivals, this Mississippi city offers a relaxed and family-friendly way of life.
- Compensation determined by experience
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Top Five Things to Do
What is nice to know.