Obstetrics & Gynecology opportunity located in Western Illinois at “100 Best Places to Work in Health Care”
Obstetrics & Gynecology
What you need to know
Job ID: 8663
- An additional physician is sought to accommodate the demands of the practice.
- We seek a Board Certified OB/GYN or Board tracking resident to transition into the practice who has outstanding clinical skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to generate exceptionally high and consistent patient and staff satisfaction.
- The OB/GYN practice is located in a newer clinic building connected via air-bridge to the Hospital.
- The Breast Center, a state-of-the-art mammography facility is adjacent to the clinic.
- The Hospital includes full support services for deliveries, newborns, and gynecological surgery, including LDR rooms, a high risk nursery, and both in-patient and out-patient surgery centers.
- Call schedule will be 1:5.
- Enjoy a community with a diverse educational system, including Public/private schools, technical, community college and four year private university.
- Gorgeous riverfront to historic neighborhoods, plenty of restaurants, and abudant shopping
- With two or more years of Experience: $350,000 – $400,000 base salary
- New to Practice: $340,000 base salary
- Immediate Eligibility for: Annual productivity incentive bonus
- Sign-on Bonus, Relocation Assistance, and Educational Loan Assistance
- Benefits: Health, life, vision, dental, disability, and AD & D insurance, malpractice coverage with tail, 403(b) pension plan plus 457(b) tax-deferral option, employee child care center with pre-school and after school programs, four weeks annual paid time off plus one week of CME time, $5,000 professional expense allowance, and more.
Top Five Things to Do
- All Wars Museum
- Villa Kathrine
- Quincy Museum
- John Wood Mansion
- 9/11 Memorial
What is nice to know.