Obstetrics & Gynecology Opportunity located 25 minutes to Cincinnati, Ohio
What you need to know
Job ID: 9559
- An exceptional opportunity for a board certified/board eligible obstetrician-gynecologist for a busy, well-established private practice in Southwest Ohio
- Practice consists of 9 partners with a convenient office location in the medical office building at the hospital
- Call is 1:9 with a schedule that allows flexibility of working 4 days/week.
- 25 miles to Cincinnati, Ohio
- Far enough from the Urban Hassles, i.e. traffic, high cost of living, but close enough to enjoy the amenities of a metropolitan area
- 61 Colleges within a 50 mile radius
- 2 International Airports within 30, 45 minutes respectively
- Conveniently located with easy access to Columbus, Cincinnati, Indianapolis and Dayton.
- Amenities include major and minor league baseball, professional football, museums, symphonies, several theater options, numerous dining and shopping opportunities, and excellent educational and housing options.
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Rich Benefit Package
Top Five Things to Do
- Smith Park
- Start Skydiving
- Land of Illusion
- Seabald Metropark
- Veterans Memorial
What is nice to know.