Obstetrics & Gynecology Opportunity in Northwest Indiana – One hour from Chicago!
What you need to know
Job ID: 9620
- Seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified OB/GYN to join its hospital-employed team.
- Deliver at only one hospital!
- 1:4 Call Rotation
- 50/50 OB/GYN
- GYN surgery including robotics and laparoscopy
- Employed position
- Single specialty group practice with 20+ years in community
- Midwife support
- Ultrasound in office
- Network physician-led governance council
- La Porte is only a one hour drive from the Chicago Loop and is within a one day drive of half the population in the country.
- The City of La Porte is located in La Porte County, the second largest county from a geographic standpoint in the State of Indiana.
- Downtown La Porte is the City's historic downtown and features beautiful historic architecture, shopping, services, dining and entertainment opportunities for La Porte families and visitors alike.
- Downtown La Porte, an official Indiana Main Street community, is home to many festivals, activities and entertainment.
- Exciting happenings like Fitness Friday, the Farmers Market, Saturdays in the Sun, the Sunflower Fair and the Taste of La Porte, all come together to make downtown a great place to visit, play and invest.
- Competitive compensation package including an income guarantee with bonus incentive
- Commencement Bonus and/or signing bonus
- Medical Education Debt Payment
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance with CME Days, Vacation, 401K w/50% match
- Health/Vision/Dental/Life/Disability Package
Top Five Things to Do
- Garwood Orchards
- Hesston Steam Museum
- La Porte County Historical Society Museum
- Pine Lake
- 3rd Base Bar and Grill
What is nice to know.