Obstetrics & Gynecology Opening in Tucson, AZ
What you need to know
Job ID: 9412
- Seeking a board certified/board eligible OB/GYN!
- Joining established, hospital owned multispecialty group
- Group has been in community since 2006
- Anticipated call 1:5 (or better)
- Tucson, AZ- Voted "One of Americas Most Innovative Cities by Forbes Magazine.
- Home to approximately one million residents. Tucson is the second largest city in the state and is growing at a very attractive rate.
- Tucson's warm, sunny climate offers the outdoor sports enthusiast weather that rarely disrupts planned activities.
- The city of Tucson maintains 125 parks with jogging tracks, bike paths, and riding trails, 26 swimming pools, 5 municipal golf courses and 3 tennis centers. Swimming, boating, and fishing can be enjoyed in public and private pools and lakes.
- More than 4,500 participants run or walk in the Tucson Marathon, half marathon or 5k each December. Surrounding mountain ranges offer a variety of recreational opportunities.
- Tucson is the "arts mecca" of the American Southwest, offering a wealth of cultural activities: theater, opera, ballet, and symphony, as well as galleries and museums.
- Competitive salary
- Annual CME allowance
- Medical education debt assistance
- Commencement bonus
Top Five Things to Do
- The Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Saguaro National Park
- Tohono Chul Park
- White Stallion Ranch
- St. Philips Farmers Market
What is nice to know.